This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20CTMprovides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
ADD A LITTLE BOOST
The footswitchable gain boost feature allows you to develop your sound by adding an extra level of gain to deliver crunch to your tone.
YOU HAVE THE POWER
To suit your playing environment, from the bedroom to the studio we have introduced new power reducing technology, PowerstemTM, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes.
TILT YOUR SOUND
With one channel, this amp still offers a variety of tones. By using the tilt control you can vary your sound from normal to high treble to access the one you prefer.
CONTROL YOUR TONE
Increasing the master volume can give you that classic overdrive sound and using the presence control you can increase the high frequency.
- Output wattage:High power 20W, mid power approix 3W, low power approx 0,5W
- Outputs:Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω/8Ω load), DI out (1/4” jack)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls:Volume, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, presence, powerstem
- Effects loop:Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Preamp valves:3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves:2 x EL34
- Speaker configuration:1x10”
- Speaker model:Celestion V type (16Ω, 50W)
- Cable:Power cable included
- Footswitch:PEDL-90016 included
- Weight:13,9 kg
- Width:520 mm
- Height:440 mm
- Depth:240 mm