The DSL20TMcombo has a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for those who require extraordinary tone and versatility. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with rich functionality for you to create your sound and unleash your alter ego.
CHOOSING YOUR TONE
Using the two footswitchable gain channels, reverb, FX loop and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit your style.
PICK YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Power can be reduced from 20W to 10W without affecting the quality, so you can play wherever you are with confidence.
VARY THE OUTPUT
The DSL20 combo has three speaker outlets allowing for a combination of two speakers, the ability to record and a standby function for silent recording meaning it can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
EMPHASISE YOUR EQ
You can have more bite and punch to your tone with the presence function and the resonance will give your sound depth.
- Channels:2, ultra gain and classic gain
- Output wattage:20W with optional power reduction 10W
- Outputs:Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls:Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects:Digital reverb
- Effects loop:Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves:3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves:2 X EL34
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Cable:Detachable power cable included
- Footswitch:PEDL-90012 included.
- Weight:16,3 kg
- Width:500 mm
- Height:470 mm
- Depth:250 mm