Audinate Dante AVIO analog output adaptor 2 channels ADP-DAO-AU-0X2
Dante AVIO Analog Outputs let you drive analog line-level products you already own from any Dante-connected system. Bring your amplifiers, powered speakers and more to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO.
AVIO is easily controlled with the Dante Controller software from Audinate connected to a PC or Mac.
• Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
• Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
• Create easy drop-points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
• Resolution: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz / 24-Bit
• Line levels:+18 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu / 0 dBV / -10 dBV (via Dante Controller)
• Frequency respons: 20 - 20000 Hz(±0,5 dB)
• Impedance: 150 Ohm symetric / 75 Ohm asymetric
• Dynamic range:>100dB
• Signal to noise ratio:>100dB
• Total harmomic distortion:<0,01% (+4 dBu)
• Requires "POE" (Power over Ethernet)
• Connectors: RJ45 with integrated led
• Audio connectors: 2 x XLR male