Dante AVIO Analog Inputs let you use analog audio line-level source gear you already own to feed any Dante-connected system. Don’t abandon trusted mixing consoles, wireless mics and other analog sources - adapt them to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO.
AVIO is easily controlled with the Dante Controller software from Audinate connected to a PC or Mac.
• Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
• Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
• Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
• Resolution: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz / 24-Bit
• Line levels:+18 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu / 0 dBV / -10 dBV (via Dante Controller)
• Frequency respons: 20 - 20000 Hz(±0,5 dB)
• Impedance: 20 Ohm symetric / 10 Ohm asymetric
• Dynamic range:>100dB
• Signal to noise ratio:>100dB
• Total harmonic distortion:<0,01% (+4 dBu)
• Requires "POE" (Power over Ethernet)
• Connectors: RJ45 with integrated led
• Audio connectors: 1 x XLR female